Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Monster Draw!

Since today was Halloween...and the kids were hyped up on candy from their classroom parties, and we had a Halloween parade at the end of the day, I ended up forgoing my planned lessons with my 2nd graders and teaching them how to play the dice roll drawing games I have for free time.  In lieu of Halloween, I went with the Monster Draw that I found on Pinterest!  After the students drew their first monster, they had to either do a second Monster or add a background!  This kept them busy all class, on task, and working in groups! (Here is a second Monster Draw sheet!)

I think this one is my favorite!









1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a lesson like this up your sleeve - you never know when you'll be needing it!
    Great monsters! :)Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete